WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MyPics2000 - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MyPics2000 > Topics

Subject: Paranoid (android?)
Replies: 6 Views: 80

warded 20.03.24 - 09:35pm
A friend has thoughts where he believes his nextdoor neighbor has hacked his router and is monitoring and commenting on whatever activities he might have going on in there. The fact that it COULD be possible make it worse. However... i doubt a hacker would actually do that if they had such access. Instead they would for example free-ride on his bank account and pilfer money from him instead. Because of THAT i personally limit my usage of banking to a minimum. I write down all the bills etc. to Notepad / .txt file and use copy and paste to speed up the process and reduce time spent online. *

trunking 20.03.24 - 09:38pm
I'm also paranoid. *

warded 20.03.24 - 09:41pm
I, as a fellow sufferer from paranoid thoughts am fairly certain it is all happening in his head. The small possibility that it could be true (in theory) just makes it a little worse / annoying. That WHAT IF feeling. *

warded 20.03.24 - 10:02pm
When i was in a psychosis, i thought my neighbors were using a soundboard to mess with me. The chance for them to know what that even is somewhat low... not impossible, but it probably came from my own knowledge. They also used phrases and terms i had never (at least knowingly) heard of. That made it seem even more real. I think i was in acute psychosis for at least 48 hours before it started to become clear things were really happening inside my head. + Brain-monitoring and other obviously sci-fi things. *

warded 20.03.24 - 10:29pm
+ Mix it with panic disorder. Was afraid to open the door to check was the hissing sound behind the door from a poison can or something even real. Also food tasted like plastic etc. Also drilling sounds from earlier implied installing and using surveillance. *

warded 20.03.24 - 10:40pm
Sidenote: I'm very glad i do not have visual hallucinations. Once ever i had them was during psychosis i thought i saw a miniature/tiny camera with wheels zooming past me in the hallway. But after that none. I'm very thankful for that. I know a guy who does see angels, demons, deformed faces (as in on real people) etc. and coping with that s**t is a real pain in the arse. Before i knew the full extent of his symptoms i thought i looked very cringeworthy lolz *

warded 20.03.24 - 11:04pm
My current state is GOOD / RELATIVELY GOOD . Some of my peers are a bit jealous of me because i have a less meds and overall symptoms than they do. Some of symptoms ended when the asshats next door moved away. Even more ended when we moved to another flat down the road. Also so-called hospital symptoms also ended when discharged. Right now; All i HEAR is minor tinnitus. Nothing else. (That means i have some wax in my ears that needs removing) *

* MyPics2000 Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MyPics2000

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search